Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Best Thing Ever!

So, Max ate at 9:00 last night and went to bed at 11:00, which meant he would wake up at 3:00 this morning, not eat very much, and eat again at 6:00 this morning. Everything went according to schedule, except he actually slept until about 6:45 this morning. After I was done feeding him, I went to pour myself what was left of the coffee Ryan had made for his drive to school. After that, I went upstairs and got online for a bit. As soon as I was done playing around on Facebook, I decided it was time to hop in the shower.

As soon as I'd made that decision, Max started fussing. Irritated that he always picks the most inconvenient times for me to be fussy, I went into his room to check on him. As soon as he saw me peek over the crib at him, he stopped fussing and got the hugest smile ever on his face! My heart melted instantly and I was immediately no longer irritated. I scooped him up to hold him and he just kept smiling at me.

I love being a mom. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Moments like this will stay in my heart forever! This little boy and his Daddy are my whole wide world!!

-Aubrey

No comments: