Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Doctor Appointment #18

18 doctor appointments... Does that not seem like a ton?! Since December 15, 2009, I have had 18 doctor appointments.

Today I saw Dr. Glenn, my OB. This appointment was pretty quick. I went in and he told me that my labs all came back looking great aside from excess protein in my urine (which he didn't find surprising because of my diabetes). He was very pleased to hear that my last A1c was 6.0%. But he was not very pleased to hear that Dr. Day (my diabetes doctor) had asked me to come back in three weeks rather than every week... So I guess I get to call Dr. Day weekly if I'm not seeing him weekly. Yay for me!

Anyway... Dr. Glenn said that I was still measuring a little bit bigger than I should be (2 cm bigger this time, and I think it was 3 cm last time, so at least there's improvement!). He also checked my ankles for swelling and said that there is swelling, but that it's a normal amount. And he said that the baby's heartbeat is normal and that it sounds like he's kicking good, so he seems pretty healthy.

Anyway, that's all to report for today. No doctor appointments next Monday, but I've got three the Monday after that... :-/ So check back for weekly updates on Wednesdays until then!

-Aubrey

P.S. For those of you who are wondering, Ryan and I did register at Babies "R" Us. I think you can shop either in the store or online.

Registry number: 45381469
Registrant's name: Aubrey Nelson
Maiden name: Leonard
Co-registrant's name: Ryan Nelson
Rewards "R" Us Membership Number: 2100072499769

And I think that's all the info you could possibly need... If not, let us know!

No comments: