Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Another UTI? Oh, and We Picked a Name!

I'm looking for someone to volunteer to come throw up FOR me... Any takers?

I went home from work early on Thursday because I was in an immense amount of pain again thanks to my kidneys. I called my doctor's office around 10:00 a.m. and they didn't bother to call me back until 5:30 p.m. They decided to just send in a new prescription for me rather than have me come in for another appointment. So I'm assuming (as is Dr. Willis) that my UTI came back and now I am back on the same crappy pills I was on last time.

I hate these pills. Already, they made my kidneys hurt again yesterday. They make me drowsy (which sucks because I take one at night as well as one in the morning). They make me incredibly nauseous (I threw up more stomach acid this morning than I ever have from morning sickness for my entire pregnancy). And I have been up since about 3:00 this morning because my head aches so freaking much. Oh, and in addition to making me drowsy, they knock out the baby, too. I hate not feeling him move as much as he usually does. It makes me nervous.

Anyway, enough complaining as I'm sitting here half ready for work already... Ryan and I finished going through the baby book Thursday night. Yesterday we narrowed our list of 36 names down to two. We like both of the names so much that we can't choose, so we're waiting for baby to get here to see what name he looks like more! Ryan also told me that I am in charge of the middle name. I already know what I'm choosing. :-)

Anyhow, I suppose I'd better finish getting ready for work and try to eat without throwing up...

I sincerely hope that you all are doing better than me right now!!

-Aubrey

No comments: